This blog is dedicated to my work of fiction, inspired by many years of reading “trashy romance” novels and watching dramas from almost all of Asia.
Little quirks about me:
- I’m a hopeless romantic! ^_^
- Thanks to the above, I’m allergic to sad endings! I’m a firm believer that all love story should end with “Happily Ever After.”
- I’m a dramaholic! I have watched drama from all over Asia, including Korean, Taiwan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, India and Thailand. Wuxia and romance are an absolute favorite of mine.
- Reading is my life. (Uh… romantic novels, that is. haha) Novels, novellas, manga? It if’s romance, I’m there.
- I am an aspiring writer, major in creative writing, and planned to get publish in the next few years.
- Recently, I’m enrolled in Chinese Mandarin classes just so I can start reading C-Novels.
- I love Chinese romance novels cover art! They’re so beautiful and visually stunning. 😀